Premier Success Terms
If Customer has purchased Premier Success, then in addition to Premier Support, Customer will be entitled to the following additional Services: Expert on Demand, Screen Share Support, and access to the Looker Success Team. These additional Services will be provided during Looker’s standard Business Hours and Business Days. Descriptions for the additional Services are set forth below:
Expert on Demand: Expert on Demand consists of a Looker Customer Success team of experts ready to assist in Customer’s technical and business-related challenges via email, screen share, and voice. Expert on Demand provides Customers with short consultations to provide direction, guidance and examples. Scheduled sessions require advanced notice, and are subject to rescheduling by Looker due to staff availability.
Examples of challenges suitable for Experts on Demand are:
- Customer Hosted Support: Customer will have access to the Looker Customer Success Team for advice on deployment and maintenance best practices related to the Looker Product when deployed on customer hosted systems. The scope of this Service shall be limited to best practices regarding the configuration of Looker, and will not involve advice on third-party applications or systems. In addition, Looker is not responsible for the ongoing administration of, or changes made on third-party systems. The Looker Customer Success team will provide advice and guidance only and will interface with third-party support teams if requested by the Customer and where reasonably practicable to do so.
- Looker Architecture: The Expert on Demand team can provide Customer with best practices and general guidance on configuring Customer’s Models, Users, and other parts of the Product for Customer’s new and existing use cases.
- PBL Architecture: The Expert on Demand team can provide Customer with best practices and general guidance on configuring Looker’s PBL offering.
- Looker Query Performance and Optimization: The Expert on Demand team can provide Customer with best practices and general guidance to the Customer on Product optimization.
- API Workflows: The Expert on Demand team can provide Customer with best practices and general guidance on how to build a Looker related workflow using the Looker API.
Screen Share Support: Screen Share Support provides Customers with the option to schedule a screen share with the Looker Customer Success team to dig deeper into a support related problem. Screen shares must be scheduled ahead of time and are subject to availability.
Looker Success Team: Customer has access to a Looker Success Team, including a Customer Success Manager who serves as the primary point of contact to the Success Team, and access to a pooled resource of Customer Success Engineers. Examples of interactions facilitated by the Looker Success Team can be found below:
- Use Case Adoption and Onboarding Planning: collaborative plans for enabling Users on new Looker use cases.
- Data Circles of Success: Facilitated conversations between Customers, designed to help Customers learn from each other, exchange best-practices, swap great solutions, and hear inspiring success stories.
- Business Reviews:: The Success Team will lead business reviews with relation to the Customer’s goals with Looker and current state of those goals.
- Business Health Checks: Updates on current User adoption and Looker usage metrics provided by the Success Team upon request.
- Change Management and Adoption Guidance: Success Team lead sessions, and guidance on materials to help streamline adoption of new use cases across the Customer’s business.
Disclaimer: Premier Success is not intended to operate as consulting services. No deliverables or work product is provided as part of the Premier Success Services. All Premier Success Services are provided remotely. The Customer may elect to purchase hours of consultant time through Looker Professional Services if there is a need for dedicated hours. The Premier Success Services are a resource for Customer to use in Customer’s sole discretion, and by offering the Services, Looker does not assume responsibility for completion of Customer’s projects, or promise to the Customer any specific outcome or functionality. Premier Success is subject to the terms and conditions of the Master Subscription License Agreement, including but not limited to the support terms at looker.com/terms/support(“Agreement”) entered into between the parties, which is incorporated herein by reference. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall be given the meaning assigned to them in the Agreement.