This block uses both individual user behavior and aggregate trends to produce qualitative insights.
Here’s an example walk-through of how to the block might be used:
See the code
- Understand when target user events are triggered the most from event distribution analysis (Distribution PV)
- Select a few users based on their page view count (user_list)
- Drill into each session ID to observe event flows by user
- Develop hypotheses as to user behavior before target events
- Test hypotheses by referencing other users who have gone through the same steps (user_story_summary)