Use this block to:
- Understand at what point users abandoned playback. Use this information to create content that keeps users watching.
- See on a map how many minutes on average are being consumed by geographic region. Use this to target curation to the regions most appropriate.
- Time and date the content was most frequently viewed. Use this to time the release of content and marketing.
- Generate content recommendations to increase engagement with existing users.
- Learn which content is underperforming, but has potential to generate more value.
In order to use this Content Block, please setup these two custom metadata data points, "contentTitle", and "contentGroupTitle" (series/movie title). Please refer to our Sending Custom Events and Custom Metadata doc for the method.
Not a Datazoom customer yet? Click here to learn more aboutDatazoom and request a demo.