For GA 360 users, Looker’s Block offers reports with flexible configuration capabilities, enabling you to unlock custom insights beyond the standard GA reporting. This Block also provides turn-key propensity models via integration with BigQuery Machine Learning platform. Customize audience segments, define custom goals to track, and share these reports with folks who do not have access to the GA console.
Use BQML to predict a customer’s likelihood to make a future purchase based off of their most recent purchase. Activate data back into GA 360 by pushing custom dimensions associated with users back into the GA 360 UI.
- Quickly understand the state of your web performance with the GA 360 Overview Dashboard. High level overview of your traffic, behavior, audience, and acquisition metrics This is your starting point that links out to deep dives into each section.
- Dive into the GA 360 Behavior Dashboard to see what pages users are interacting with on your website as well as how they are naturally flowing through the different web pages and the paths that they take.
- Better understand the types of users that are navigating to your website through the GA 360 Audience Dashboard. See the breakdown of users by browser, technology, time of day, and device to understand your customer base and find opportunities to cater content towards specific audiences.
- The GA 360 Acquisition Dashboard allows you to see where your different users and sessions are coming from. You can understand which sources are actually bringing users to your site as well as how they are engaging with your webpage once they land on your site.
- Identify historical trends around your custom goals that you can define using pages, event actions, event categories, and event labels to determine using the GA 360 Custom Goal Conversions Dashboard. Understand how your website has performed relative to these goals over time rather than being limited to a certain point in time. You can also define conversions pages or conversion events to understand from a pathing perspective how the customers reached those points respectively.
- Use the Campaign Impact Dashboard to select a period and landing page for a campaign you ran, and measure its retention and upsell impact. Observe which audiences are benefitting the most from this campaign to better target in the future.
- Create a custom page pathing funnel using the GA 360 Page Pathing Funnel Dashboard to create custom multi-step page paths to be able to A/B test your website. You can also view these paths by different audience traits (i.e. source medium, browser, device) to see how they might differ. If you see a drop off for a particular page you can navigate to the event action funnel to see what action may have caused the drop or how folks are moving through that page.