This Block grabs the list of all the Looks created in a particular shared or individual Space by using the “Space” API call. For each of the Looks, the Block then grabs additional metadata about the Look using the “Look” method call. This powerful API call has endless potential applications across internal and external applications and workflows.
Sample Adaptations of this Block:
- Understand which departments, topics, or groups of users are using data most frequently to power their business decisions and operations
- Identify which metrics are accessed, and impacting your organization the most
- Understand the types of questions your departments are asking in daily workflows and how users are engaging with your data
- Refine metrics with an informed understanding of the types of questions users are asking in their daily workflows, and how the resulting impact on the business
- Collect detailed information about which specific customers are using your application the most to understand what external data services are providing the most value
- Refine monetization strategy of external data services with a thorough understanding customer use on an individual level