Looker’s Cohort Analysis Data Tool makes it easy for businesses to segment their customers and identify patterns in their behaviour or retention in a flexible way right within Looker. View revenue, transactions, web count and more, for a selected segment of users. This pattern expands on concepts described in our Cohort Block, and allows for further customization of cohorts based on user-selected criteria.
Use this block to:
- understand customer behaviour over time to arrive at valuable insights into customer behavior purchasing patterns.
- Dynamically explore behavior engagement across your customer base
- Customize metrics, date ranges, and timeframes to get a comprehensive view of:
- User retention patterns
- Actions that trigger user spend and behaviour
- Stickiness of metrics across certain attributes