Hadoop analytics can be painfully slow because Hadoop was just meant for cheap storage and data processing – not analytics. But as your business grows, your Hadoop data grows along with it, compounding the problem. Moving data into a warehouse to do analytics is completely unscalable. But now SQL query engines have become fast enough to run analytics in-cluster.
Welcome to Looker. We are the only data platform that makes Hadoop analytics accessible to your entire enterprise. How? Because we operate 100% in database. So never move data again. And we support your favorites: Spark SQL, Impala, Hive Presto, on Tez and more.
Hadoop data is messy – Looker makes it meaningful:
- Leave data where ever it lives and scale with the cluster
- Encourage self-serve data exploration for entire company
- Create a single source of truth with reliable definitions and metrics
- Connect to Hadoop clusters and other data warehouse(s) simultaneously
- Integrate with Github for complete transparency and control
We put the power of Hadoop into everyone’s hands for always current, self-service analytics. Read Looker on Hadoop.