Imagine you could see the results of all your eCommerce data analysis in one place. Everything from click to closed deals. Easy enough right? Now imagine that you can drill into those results to answer other ad hoc questions – all the way to row level detail.
So when you would like to know why a spike in online organic form-fills is happening as we speak, using Looker, you can drill into the visualization to find out who they are, where they are coming from, and how you can capture more attention.
Use Looker eCommerce data analysis to answer questions like:
- How many leads were created today, yesterday and/or last week?
- What is my top organic channel for quantity of leads?
- How much am I spending on paid leads? Are they even converting?
- What is my top organic channel for quality of leads?
- How many customers did I bring in last year, where did they spend, and how to do increase spend?
The video discusses how centralized data makes eCommerce data analytics something to love. Watch how to reduce bottlenecks and chaos.